Buy tickets now for the next Chronogram Conversations Rhinebeck Edition on Tuesday, May 8th at the Tavern at Beekman Arms…
The topic of this month’s Conversation will be “Sustainable Entrepreneurship: A Model for Thriving Local Economies,” moderated by Brian K. Mahoney, Luminary’s editorial director. The event is from 5-7pm.
Local entrepreneurs and the Chronogram leadership team will be on hand for the panel discussion. Panelists will also include:
– Johnny LeHane, Hudson Valley Startup Fund and Club WAKA; Co-Founder, CO
– March S. Gallagher, President & CEO, Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley
– Helene Lesterlin, Program Director, Accelerator of Trillions; Co-Founder/Managing Director, CO
– Ajax Greene, Executive Director, ReThink Local
– Aja Hudson, Founder, Earth Designs.
Good Work Institute founder and former Etsy Vice President Matt Stinchcomb will deliver opening remarks to kick off the discussion.
Food will be provided by the Tavern at the Beekman Arms, with beverages from Angry Orchard. Space for this Conversation is limited, so RSVP and get your tickets here. Cost is $10/person with pre-registration, or $15/person at the door.
Meanwhile, here are some highlights from a recent Chronogram Conversations held at the Kingston’s Rondout neighborhood…