Here’s a pretty good deal if you’re looking for some water park action and a country getaway: a Living Social coupon for the Zoom Flume water park and Gavin’s Irish Country Inn in East Durham (this area of the northern Catskills is a sort of Irish version of the former Borscht Belt).
Here are the options:
- A One-Night Stay ($189) for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard Country View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay ($489) for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard Country View Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Each Guest
- Four Admissions to Zoom Flume Water Park
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Note the last part, unlimited vouchers: Instead of buying a country house, you could buy endless amounts of vouchers and stay forever. We haven’t been to Gavin’s. Anyone have a review?